Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “30 Minute Stuffed Pepper Soup”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “30 Minute Stuffed Pepper Soup” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “tonya” : Made it tonight! I substituted turkey mild italian sausage & chicken broth. Hubby really loved it! This soup was amazing! So flavorful…thank you!
- “rachelle” : I’m all about some soup these days too and I love this sausage stuffed pepper business going on here. I’ve never tried adding cocoa before, but I definitely want to give it a try!
- “gayle” : Mmm this soup looks just perfect, Annie! Any meal that takes just 30 minutes in a winner in my book, especially when it involves delicious flavors like this!
- “kristen” : This soup looks like the perfect autumn meal. Thank you for sharing your tips on adding depth to the soup.
- “nicole” : This soup looks amazing! And I love that it only takes 30 minutes!
- “leslie” : I’ve used cocoa powder and chocolate in braised dishes before, but never in a tomato sauce. I’m definitely trying that!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: