Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Cream Cheese and Chive Stuffed Red Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Cream Cheese and Chive Stuffed Red Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “mary” : I have been making these for years. I’ve done alot of catering in the past. An easy trick for these potatoes is to cut in half raw. Scoop out the potato. Salt water and boil the skins. Red potatos are very easy to scoop out raw. Cook the scooped out potato as you would mashed potates. and proceed with receipe. saves time and aggrevation of skins breaking.
- “anna” : I cooked my potatoes in the micowave for abcou 5 minues. Cut the edges, so they could stand on their own without rolling. I used a paring knife to cut out the middle since I don’t have a melon ball scoop. I used my processor to mix butter, cream cheese, salt, pepper, onion powder, & parsley to my taste. I coated the skins with olive oil to get them crisp and baked for 15 minutes. They were spectacular! Thanks for the idea
- “natasha” : I made these for the Super Bowl and they were absolutely wonderful!! Apparently our small red potatoes were larger than Maddiecat’s as it only took 10 to make 1 1/2 lbs. I just boiled them for about 16 minutes until firm but tender. I also didn’t have chives so I grated in about 1 tsp of onion. The result was outstanding. I do think they are too rich to be used as a side dish as recommended by the first review, but they are a real winner as an appetizer.
- “monna” : I make a similar recipe and it says to place potatoes in a small bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. You can sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon kosher salt. Toss to coat and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potatoes with a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon leaving shells intact. Place back on baking sheet and bake 10 more minutes. Let cool and fill with filling. The 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon works really well.
- “julie” : These potatoes are so wonderful. They are great as a main dish potato with steak instead of a baked potato. What a great change. Use different types of cheese for a change of pace. Great recipe
- “lori” : I first made these for a friends baby shower and they were a big hit!!!! I’m in the process of making them for our Christmas Day luncheon.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: