Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Dark Chocolate Cream Pie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Dark Chocolate Cream Pie” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “gloria” : Well this sure looks delicious. I have a birthday to bake for…maybe this will be the dessert. I love the presentation…and I think it would make a great celebration pie.
- “carol” : I absolutely love Chocolate Cream Pie, although I can never eat one by myself, this pie looks like the perfect way to “portion” 😉
- “rebecca” : The recipe I had called for eggs. Sometimes it would set other times too thin. I and my family love this recipe. I changed the regular cream cheese for pineapple cream cheese. Everyone loves it!! Thank you.
- “lorainne” : ove the no bake pie recipes always a good choice thanks for sharing this lovely recipe pinned, yummed and shared
- “kathyrn” : I am discreetly trying to wipe the drool from the sides of my mouth… this looks amazing! I love how easy it is (and no-bake too? Totally perfect for summer!) plus all those amazing layers of flavor. Pinned and can’t wait to make it 🙂
- “sheila” : I love this pie! makes my mouth water right now. Yum.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: