Welcome again to “Mommies Kitchen” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Skillet Sausage & Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
As usual after that i maked this flavorful “Skillet Sausage & Potatoes” i send it first to all of my followers on My Pinterest Account to try it first and these was some of their rich reviews, opinions, suggestions and great recommendations:
- “angela” : This was a delicious recipe. I made a few changes based on the advice of reviews and personal preference. I microwaved the potatoes to speed the cooking. I browned the sausage and browned the potatoes sans added oil. I also added a sliced carrot to give color and flavor.
- “cathy” : Quick, easy, and delicious. I used canned potatoes, and a good quality yellow mustard. I will make this again.
- “megan” : It was delicious. I used hemplers hot links European sausage, Potatoes took a bit longer to cook but still turned out delicious.
- “sabrina” : I precooked potatoes in microwave as other suggested worked super! I LOVED it!!! Thank you!!
- “candia” : Good recipe. It takes longer than 20 minutes. The beer cooks off quick, but your potatoes should already be done by then so don’t worry.
- “selina” : Super delicious and easy one pot meal.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button: